Sunday, March 13, 2011

personal wishlist.

After months of job searching and living off my parents dime, I may actually have a shot at a job. I'm hoping I'll be able to get a job. Because of my short memory and love of making lists, I have made a list of what I will do when I get my money. Other than spending it on makeup and nail polish (which is typically what I blow it on) there are other things that I have my eyes on.
  • Note Slate http://noteslate.com
  • Nikon/Canon EOS Digital camera (must look more into this)
  • iTouch (my iPod is like 5 years old, I need a new one)
In regards to using my money, I have several plans. For this summer, I will primarily be doing summer school for most of June. Then at the end of June, I plan to go on a Food Adventure with my best friends and we will be going along the California coast and just eating our hearts out. After that, my best friend will be coming and we will be hopefully roadtripping to Portland. Then coming back to Phoenix we'll both go together to San Diego for Comic-Con (which I also need to pay my friend back for).

No comments: